Check out this extremely easy recipe for baked eggs. It is perfect for any meal and you can customize and edit to your taste.
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 4 Eggs (sub egg whites)
- 1 Trader Joe's Trader Giotto's Fresh Bruschetta Sauce (sub 14oz tomato sauce)
- 4 Roasted Red Peppers, chopped
- 2 Cups Spinach
- Mozzarella Cheese (to taste)
- Fresh Rosemary (to taste)
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Enjoy - So yummy, warm and tasty!
- In a baking dish add fresh spinach, peppers, tomato sauce (about 1 cups), and crack eggs on top.
- Add some fresh mozzarella or your favorite low fat cheese.
- Chop some fresh rosemary, season with sea salt and pepper.
- Throw it in the oven for 15 minutes until the whites of the eggs are cooked but the yolk still runny.
- If you prefer your yokes to be more cooked, turn the oven off but leave in for a few extra minutes.
- Top with Arugula and a balsamic glaze swirl on top.
Balsamic Glaze can be purchased at Trader Joes (It's delicious.)
Share this Recipe