New Recipe Alert. Check out this to good to be true recipe for Cauliflower Mac & Cheese Latkes and feel like a kid again!
- 1 Head Cauliflower, Riced
- 1.5 cups hredded Cheddar Cheese (or any cheese or cheeses of your choice)
- 3 Large Eggs
- 2 tsps Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Oregeno
- 1 Packet Trader Joes Onion Dip Mix (Dry)
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- Olive Oli/Coconut Oil
- Rice the Cauliflower in a food processor.
- Cook it in the microwave for 5 minutes.
- Dry it out by wringing it in cheese cloth, a kitchen towel or paper towels. You want as little moisture as possible.
- Add your eggs (one at a time - you don't want a watery mixture), cheese, Onion Dip Mix and spices to cauliflower and mix together.
- Heat olive oil or coconut oil in a pan, on high.
- Form small patties out of the cauliflower mixture.
- Pan fry on both sides until crisp.
- Lay on paper towels to absorb excess oil
Per Latke it's: 41 Calories, 2.9g Fats, 0.9g Net Carbs, and 2.7g Protein.
Share this Recipe