New Recipe Alert! Check out this delicious recipe for a Crunchy Cruciferous Salad. Sweet, Satisfying and really tasty! This has been one of the more popular salads I have served in a long time!
- 1 bag Trader Joes Cruciferous Crunch Collection
- 1 Trader Joe's Tropical Mango Pineapple Salsa (in refrigerated section)
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup balsamic glaze (sub with vinegar if you don’t have glaze but the glaze adds a hint of sweetness)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place cruciferous mix in a large bowl.
- Combine with remaining ingredients: pineapple mango salsa, walnuts, and feta cheese.
- Prepare dressing.
- Whisk balsamic glaze, olive oil, mustard, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Toss over salad.
Top with your protein of choice, if desired!
Share this Recipe