This is a miniature twist on a comfort food classic. Enjoy!
- 1 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Cremini (baby bella) Mushrooms, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1.5 tsp Sea Salt
- 1.5 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 1.5 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp Dried Onion
- 3 tbsp Organic Gluten Free Panko Flakes
- 1.5 lbs lean ground chicken and/or turkey
- 1 Large Egg, beaten
- 1.5 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce divided
- 15 oz Canned Tomato Sauce
- 3 tbsp Ketchup
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Sautee the onion, mushrooms, and garlic (with olive oil or coconut oil) on the stove top, until tender. Remove from heat, and season with salt and pepper. Let Cool.
- In a large bowl, mix the sautéed onion, mushrooms and garlic, ground chicken, gluten free panko, dried onion, garlic powder, egg, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, and 1/2 can tomato sauce.
- Mix all ingredients together with your hands.
- Set Aside
- In a small bowl mix the remaining tomato sauce, worcestershire sauce and ketchup
- Spray a 12-muffin tin (1/2-cup each) with coconut oil spray (can substitute with other oil, this is just to keep the meatloaf from sticking.)
- Using your hands or an ice cream scoop to help you, fill meat into a each tin.
- Top each mini meatloaf with a spoonful of the tomato sauce, worcestershire sauce, ketchup mixture.
- Bake about 25 minutes.
- Cut open 1 muffin to test that the middle is cooked through.
Top with parsnip Puree and chives. Serve with roasted vegetables.
Share this Recipe