Check out this simple recipe for delicious Oven Baked Cinnamon Apple Crisps. They are great as a healthy snack or dessert.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Slice apples thinly and discard the seeds.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and arrange apple slices on it without overlapping. Sprinkle cinnamon over apples.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour, then flip.
- Continue baking for 1-2 hours, flipping occasionally, until the apple slices are no longer moist.
Store in airtight container.
Share this Recipe