New Recipe Alert. Check out this unbelievable, too good to be true, recipe for Cauliflower Fried Rice. Enjoy!
- 3 cups raw grated cauliflower (use a cheese grater or food processor)
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup carrots thinly sliced
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
- 2 Eggs, Scrambled Sub 4 Egg Whites
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- In a large pan, sauté garlic and onions in olive oil on a medium/high heat, until onions become soft and transparent. (about 2-3 minutes)
- Next add in peas, and carrots and cook until carrots begin to soften and peas are heated through, about 3-4 minutes
- Next stir in scrambled eggs , cauliflower and soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Stir frequently for about 5-7 more minutes.
- Add in your favorite protein and veg.
- Possible add-ins: baby corn, broccoli, cabbage, bok choy, water chestnuts, crushed peanuts, chicken, tofu, shrimp, etc.
Share this Recipe