New Recipe Alert. Check out this delicious recipe for Parmesan Crusted Eggplant. Serve over sautéed spinach or the vegetable or pasta substitute of your choice. Enjoy!
- 1 Large Eggplant peeled and sliced into 1/4" rounds
- 4 Egg Whites
- Parmesan cheese amount varies based on size of eggplant.
- 2 Cups favorite tomato sauce (I prefer Raos or homemade)
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F
- Peel the eggplant and slice into 1/4" thick rounds
- Whisk the egg whites until frothy
- Dip the eggplant slices into the egg whites until coated
- Dip each side of the eggplant into the parmesan cheese and lay on a vented broiler sheet (spray with olive oil to keep from sticking.)
- Put in 400°F oven for 20 minutes, flip and bake another 10 minutes
- Serve topped with tomato sauce
Share this Recipe