New Recipe Alert. Check out this recipe for a delicious Roasted Brussels Sprouts. They are great as a side dish or appetizer.
- 1.5 lbs Brussels Sprouts
- 3 tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Sea Salt to taste
- Cracked Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to roast at 400°F.
- Peel the outer, beat-up layers of the brussels sprouts off. Trim the end, then cut brussels sprouts in half.
- In a large bowl, toss together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and fresh cracked black pepper. Then add the brussels sprouts and toss evenly with the oil mixture.
- Lightly oil a sheet pan, then spread out the brussels sprouts, cut side down. Roast in oven for 15 min., flip the sprouts to cut side up, then roast for 15 minutes more or until gently browned.
- Serve warm.
Share this Recipe